Saturday 2 August 2014

OLD PTU KIT NOW FREE - Fairytale



hellooooooo there bloggers!
 I havent been designing very much at all lately
so I have retired ALOT of  scrap kits today,
and thinking my mojo has gone and left me...

 but its not all bad news as a few of those retired scrap kits I will be offering here
on my blog as freebies yay!!!!!!

so todays freebie is called Fairytale
you can download from either 4shared HERE or from my BOX account HERE

come back soon as I will be offering Twisted Fairytale next...
which is the perfect yang to Fairytale but in a darker more twisted way :)

 a thanks in the comments is always welcomed x
Im also having a dollar sale in my stores are Twilight Scraps HERE
and Digital Chaos HERE
till next time....
Diane x

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the freebie! :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much for the freebie.

KG Designs said...

Just lovely thank you for sharing it!

justdani said...

I love this kit and hope to grab the next one too. Thank you for sharing

Rhonda said...

TYSM for sharing these new kits!!!!!!!!!!

Reba said...

Thank You

GalletasconChocolate said...

x3 I loveee it, Thanks!

Maria said...

Beautiful kit. Thank you. :)

Dragonsweaver said...

Thank you.

Dreamer said...

Thank you so much!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing these awesome kits with us!
Bobbie

Hugahav said...

Thanks so much hun, I've always loved your kits! xoxo

Unknown said...

thank you for sharing!

Unknown said...

Thank you for sharing!

KKG said...

thank you for sharing

Tamalita said...

thank you so much!